At the invitation of His Excellency Emmanuel Macron, President of the French Republic, His Excellency Paul BIYA, President of the Republic of Cameroon, and his wife, Mrs Chantal BIYA, left Yaounde late this morning to attend the Sixth Replenishment Conference of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, that will be held in Lyon, France, on 9 and 10 October 2019.
The Head of State is accompanied by an official delegation comprising the following personalities:
- Mr Lejeune MBELLA MBELLA, Minister of External Relations;
- Mr Samuel MVONDO AYOLO, Minister, Director of the Civil Cabinet of the Presidency of the Republic;
- Mr MENGOT Victor ARREY-NKONGHO, Minister in charge of Special Duties at the Presidency of the Republic;
- Mr ALAMINE OUSMANE MEY, Minister of Economy, Planning and Regional Development;
- Mr Malachie MANAOUDA, Minister of Public Health;
- Rear-Admiral Joseph FOUDA, Special Adviser at the Presidency of the Republic;
- Mr Alfred NGUINI, Cameroon's Ambassador to France;
- Mr Simon Pierre BIKELE, Chief of State Protocol.