At the invitation of His Excellency Emmanuel MACRON, President of the French Republic, His Excellency Paul BIYA, President of the Republic of Cameroon, and his wife, Mrs Chantal BIYA, left Yaounde late this morning to attend the second Paris Peace Forum from 11 to 13 November 2019.
The Head of State is accompanied by an official delegation comprising the following personalities:
- Mr Lejeune MBELLA MBELLA, Minister of External Relations;
- Mr Samuel MVONDO AYOLO, Minister, Director of the Civil Cabinet of the Presidency of the Republic;
- Mr Pierre HELE, Minister of Environment, Nature Protection and Sustainable Development;
- Mr ELUNG CHE Paul, Minister, Assistant Secretary General of the Presidency of the Republic;
Mr ALAMINE OUSMANE MEY, Minister of Economy, Planning and Regional Development;
- Rear-Admiral Joseph FOUDA, Special Adviser at the Presidency of the Republic;
- Mr Alfred NGUINI, Cameroon's Ambassador to France;
- Mr Simon Pierre BIKELE, Chief of State Protocol.